JORDAN – ISRAEL- PALESTINE (BLT A)
JORDAN – ISRAEL – PALESTINE
6 DAYS/5 NIGHTS (1 AMM, 1 NAZ/TIB, 3 BETH)
Arrival to Queen Alia Airport in Jordan, meeting by our Jordanian Representative, assistance and drive to visit Madaba (Numbers 21:30 and Joshua 13:9) but best known for the oldest extant map of the Holy Land, and then to Mt. Nebo (Deuteronomy 32:48-52). Dinner and overnight in Amman.
Transfer from Amman to Sheikh Hussein Bridge to cross the border. Enter Israel and travel to Nazareth. Visit Mary’s Well, Greek Orthodox Church of Annunciation, Catholic Basilica of the Annunciation (Lk. 1, 26-38), St. Joseph’s Church, the place of Joseph’s workshop (Lk
2: 41-52), continue to Cana Holy Mass at the first Miracle Church (Jn 2: 1-12). Dinner and overnight in Nazareth or Tiberias.
Morning boat ride on the Sea of Galilee (Mt 8:23-27; Mk 4:35-40; Lk 8:22-25; Mt. 14 22-27;Mk 6: 45-52; Jn 6: 16-21), proceed to Yardenit, renewal of Baptism in river Jordan (Mk 1:9-11; Mt. 3: 13-17, Lk 3: 21-22) drive to Mt. Beatitudes (Mt 5-7), Church of Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes (Jn. 6: 1-15; Mt. 14: 13-21; Lk. 9: 10-17; Mk 6: 30-44), Peter’s Primacy Church (Jn 21: 1-19), Capernaum, St. Peter’s House and Ancient Synagogue (Mk. 1: 21-3:12 and parallels; Mt. 17: 24-27; Jn 6: 25-59). Ascend Mt. Tabor (Mt. 17: 1-8; Mk 9:2-8; Lk. 9: 28-36; 2Peter 1, 16-21). Proceed to Bethlehem for dinner and overnight.
Drive to Ein Karem, Birth place of John the Baptist, proceed to Mt. of Olives, Shrine of Ascension (Acts 1: 6-11); visit Pater Noster, the place where Jesus taught Our Father (Lk 11, 2-4; Mt. 24), visit Dominus Flavit (Mt. 23: 33-37//); Continue to Garden of Gethsemane, Basilica of Agony, Grotto of Gethsemane (Lk.22//) Tomb of Bl. Virgin Mary. Drive to Mt Zion, Dormition Abby, the place of Bl. Mary’s eternal sleeping,Cenacle (Jn 13, Mt 26, Mk 14, Acts 2: 1-13); Memorial tomb of King David, St. Peter’ sChurch Gallicantu (Mt 26 and parallels), Hinnon Valley (Jer. 19: 5-6); Aceldama (Mt.27:5); Afternoon visiting Bethlehem, Shepherd’s Fields, the grotto of the Shepherds,Milk Grotto, Holy Mass at Bethlehem, Nativity Church Birth place of Jesus (Mt 1: 18-25; Lk. 2: 1-7). Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
Morning drive to Jerusalem, visit Flagellation Monastery, the site of Antonio fortress where Jesus was condemned to death (Mk 15: 1-15; LK 23: 3-25; Mt 27: 11-30), Way of the Cross through Via Dolorosa, Calvary, Holy Sepulcher Church, Holy Mass at the Holy Sepulcher Church, drive to Bethany, Place of Lazarus, Martha and Mary (John 11-12); proceed to Jericho, view Mount Temptation, Sycamore tree, Dead Sea. Late afternoon visit Bethesda Pool (Jn 5:1-12), and birth place of Bl. Mary and the Western Wall. Dinner and overnight in Bethlehem.
After breakfast transfer from Bethlehem to Taba border.
• Meet & assist upon arrival/departure to Q. Alia, Sh. Hussein and Taba border.
• A/C deluxe coach for the whole period.
• Professional licensed guide speaks language desired all through.
• Hotel accommodation on half board basis, in twin sharing rooms, in Tourist
Class Hotels, as per program.
• Entrance fees & sightseeing as per program.
• Boat ride at the Sea of Galilee.
• Taxi to Mt. Tabor.
• Departure Tax in Jordan “if applicable”.
• One bottle of water 600 ml p/person p/day in Jordan only.
• One FOC for every 16 paying passengers.
• Visa for Jordan & Israel.
• Departure tax out of Israel, Taba / Sh. Hussein.
• All Personal & Medical “health” expenses.
• Single Supplement US$155.00 for the whole period.
• Lunches en-route US$12.00 P/LUNCH P/PERSON.
• Tips for Guides & drivers in Jordan US$175.00, Israel US$550.00